An open call for youth-led actions aimed to advance the green transition
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Background
- 3. Objectives, Scope, and Activities
- 4. Timetable
- 5. Available Budget
- 6. Admissibility and documents
- 7. Eligibility
- 8. Exclusion
- 9. Financial provisions
- 10. Award Criteria
- 11. Visibility
- 12. Processing of personal data
- Download here the full Call for proposals description
- Download here the Application Guidelines
- Download here the list of eligible territories
- Download here the Participation Agreement
This call for proposals is launched under the "EUTeens4Green- A new Generation of Young Ambassadors for a just inclusive Transition" project, co-funded by the European Union (Grant agreement nº2021CE160AT032, co-funded by the DG Regio of the European Union. Call for proposals - Promoting youth participation in just transition - EUTEENS4GREEN).
It offers financial support of up to €10.000 to young people aged 15-24 (individuals, groups of youngsters, or youth associations) willing to run actions in their community to increase the participation of people affected by the shift to a green economy in one of the EU Just Transition regions.
The call is managed by the consortium composed of Startup Europe Regions Network (SERN), Youth and Environment Europe (YEE), and CEE Bankwatch Network (hereafter "the consortium"), and with the support of the association Generation Climate Europe (GCE).