An open call for youth-led actions aimed to advance the green transition
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Background
- 3. Objectives, Scope, and Activities
- 4. Timetable
- 5. Available Budget
- 6. Admissibility and documents
- 7. Eligibility
- 8. Exclusion
- 9. Financial provisions
- 10. Award Criteria
- 11. Visibility
- 12. Processing of personal data
- Download here the full Call for proposals description
- Download here the Application Guidelines
- Download here the list of eligible territories
- Download here the Participation Agreement
9. Financial provisions
Financial support is granted for the purchase of goods and services or voluntary work necessary to implement the project for a maximum amount of €10.000.
Applicants propose a budget based on a simplified estimation of costs that summarises the direct costs of the beneficiary in the following categories:
- Personnel costs (Per Diem amount for volunteer work)
- Subcontracting costs (subcontracting costs should constitute a limited part of the amount requested. Subcontracting costs beyond 30% of the total eligible costs must be clearly justified).
- Travel, accommodation, and subsistence
- Equipment (purchase and renting of equipment, infrastructure, or other assets)
- Other goods, works, or services necessary to implement the action (for instance, consumables and supplies, promotion, dissemination, translations, events, publications, etc.)
The grant will cover a maximum of 100% of the total budget of the project as far as the costs are eligible and up to the maximum amount of € 10.000.
In order to be eligible, the costs must:
- Correspond to the total amount as set out in the participation agreement
- Relate to the work carried out in accordance with the description of the action as set out in the participation agreement, during the eligibility period stated and demonstrated by records of financial expenditures.
Costs are ineligible if:
- They do not comply with the conditions set out above
- They refer to activities already funded under other EU grants (no double EU funding) and/or taking place in countries that are not covered by Just Transition Fund.
Payment arrangements and conditions
Payments will be made in accordance with the schedule and modalities set out in the participation agreement. They will be made in Euros to the bank account indicated by the participant.
After the signature of the participation agreement, an advanced payment of 10% - 25% of the maximum grant amount will be distributed to beneficiaries in accordance with the amount requested.
The advance payment will be paid no later than 30 days from entry into force of the participation agreement.
Each further payment is subject to validation of eligible expenditure by the consortium. Participants shall present invoices or other appropriate proof of payment of their eligible expenses.
The final payment (payment of the balance) is transferred as far as costs are eligible and upon submission and approval of the financial expenditures and the final report, which must be sent accompanied by a final report by the deadline set in the participation agreement.
Selected participants may request the call promoters to procure good and services necessary for the implementation of the project on their behalf.
Participants are the signatories of the participation agreement and take complete responsibility for executing the proposed activities.
Special conditions for applicants under 18
In the case of an agreement is signed with minors, special conditions will apply and the signature of an adult/legal guardian is additionally required.
In countries where payments of such amounts are not allowed to be transferred to minors' accounts, the granted amount will be transferred to the account of an organisation or adult that should be previously identified in the participation agreement.