112/11/2023 - 14/01/2024
Announcement of the Media Contest
The EUTEENS4GREEN team is launching a visual contest between all the Project Teams in order to document and showcase the positive changes and sustainable initiatives taking place in the Just Transition territories, highlighting the importance of the Green Recovery. This photo and video contest invites Project Teams to use their creativity and storytelling skills to capture the essence of green recovery in just transition territories funded by the EU.
Each project should submit either a photo and/or a video. Participants will be encouraged to explore and document the positive changes, innovations, and people behind these transformations.
The Project Team can also inspire their visuals on the following themes of the Media Contest:
- Green Innovations: Photos or videos showcasing innovative green projects, technologies, or practices in just transition territories
- Community Engagement: Images or videos highlighting community involvement and the social aspects of green recovery
- Sustainable Lifestyles: Entries depicting how individuals and communities are adopting sustainable lifestyles and consumption patterns
The Media Contest is starting on the 15th of January.
215/01/2024 - 10/03/2024
Call for media
Now, it's time to upload the multimedia you wish to compete with! Remember that Project Teams can only submit:
- 1 photo and 1 video;
- 1 photo and no video;
- no photo and 1 video.
It's not allowed individual submissions. The Media Contest is between the Project Teams and your votes should be done as a Team.
*If you choose to submit a video, you should publish it in a YouTube account first and make it public. During the submission on the platform, you will COPY the link to the tab.
Please, take into account the following details for the submission of your visuals:
- Photos and videos should have good quality and be copyright-free.
- They should be in vertical orientation;
- Photos should be in a 1080x1080 format (16:9), with a minimum file size of 600Kb;
- Videos should have a length of 30 to 45 seconds;
- Include the EU and the EUTEENS4GREEN logos.
Submit your visuals from the 15th of January to the 10th of March.
315/03/2024 - 31/03/2024
TIME TO VOTE!
Now that you have submitted your visuals, it's time to vote. Every Project Team will have 3 SUPPORTS to distribute between all the content uploaded to the contest platform. The Project Teams can decide in who will vote, however, take into account the following rules:
- You'll prohibited from voting in your Project submissions;
- You can vote 3 times in the category of videos OR 3 times in the category of photos;
- You can vote 2 times in the category of videos and 1 time in the category of photos;
- OR you can vote 1 time in the category of videos and 2 times in the category of photos.
The period for the voting will run from the 15th to the 31st of March.
419/04/2024 - 30/11/2024
EXCITED TO KNOW WHO'S THE WINNER?
The results will be communicated in the Final Event, in Brussels, on the 19th of April! So, pack your bags, fly to Belgium, sit and watch the more creative visuals from the 71 Projects that are part of the EUTEENS4GREEN Project.